Offered Closed-wound suction unit is utilized to drain the surgical wounds. This is made to prevent hematomas, infections. This allows for proper wound healing. It can be easily inserted into the wound and can be simply connected to the evacuator container. Closed-wound suction unit makes a near-constant medium-level vacuum. This can be easily used with a drain plug. The resultant slow release made by this surgical equipment can make a significant vacuum in the drainage tube as well as container.
Closed Wound Suction Unit
1. Used for closed wound drainage under negative pressure post-surgical patients
2. Made from non-toxic, non-irritant PVC
3. Radio opaque drainage catheters have multi-perforation for efficient drainage
4. Option to clinicians to use one or two catheters simultaneously
5. Set contains “ Easy to use flexible bottle chamber with hanger, connecting tube with matching size connecters, needle with perforated catheter, one extra separate perforated catheter