The Oxygen mask is used to transfer the breathing oxygen gas from a storage tank to the lungs. This is used to cover the nose and mouth. It allows for delivered via a nasal cannula instead of a mask. It is used for the administration of oxygen in hospitals to people who have experienced trauma as well as other acute conditions such as heart failure or some other. This is useful for the patients, who are in a critical condition.
1. Used for efficient oxygen administration to patient
2. Made from soft, non-toxic, medical grade PVC
3. Elastic strap and aluminum nose clip for proper adjustment of mask
4. Multi-channel tube ensures regular supply of oxygen even if the tube is accidently kinked
5. Proximal end of tube provided with universal connecter for easy connection with oxygen source